Now when the sharpest pain is no more presented (whatever helped you, time or pills), it is time to find a new purpose in life and how to make it meaningful again. For me that was a big problem, because whole my life, since I was a teenager, my purpose was to build a relationship, which should lead to a loving family. This didn’t work quite well and now I know why (I learned a lot about phycology behind women and relationships in general). Either way, my life was (is?) so empty and meaningless, that it was terrifying. When I was in pain, nothing was helping me, because every positive thing was reminding me that I cannot share it with Him, so it never will be like it used to be, which only made my pain worse. Now I can breathe again (and hopefully you found your way to do it too).
So what are the few ways to try and enhance your life?
1. Help others. Be a volunteer in social services, shelters for animals or just help your parents, or even adopt a pet! In my particular case, I spend more time with my parents and with my cat. I adopted her before it all happened though. But my Sugar Pie loves me 😊
2. Again I will say this: hobby! Maybe something to do with your friends. Painting, bowling or even parkour! Yep, that’s what I tried and loved it! Sadly enough, the parkour gym is far away from my home, so I rarely go there. So I write this blog. Maybe it doesn’t have many viewers, but hey, I still made a few connections with other authors, and it makes my day, knowing that somebody out there is sharing my interests and spending time to read what I created.
3. Find something to believe in. Yes, that’s maybe just a placebo effect, but who cares since it works? For example, I started to look into Feng Shui. I changed some small things in my house, especially focused on money sector and created a wishing map for my life. I got an unexpected bonus at work (not big, but still a pleasant surprise) and my roommate got an interview at Microsoft. Coincidence or not, but I want to keep going and try to develop this idea more. (This is my wishing map below. I hope you can recognize Stephen King there, he is my favorite writer :P)
4. Find a way to improve yourself, to be better. Challenge yourself! It can be losing weight or taking part of some competition, or even that knuckle push ups challenge that I’ve completed. Taste of achievement for sure will make you feel better and show that there is still something in this life to live for.
5. And lastly…. This step in not for everyone, but I found it very helpful. I spent a lot of time in online training about relationships and female phycology. No, I don’t say that I am not in pain or don’t feel hopeless anymore. Heck, I do, but now at least I don’t want to kill myself every day. Now I see the possibilities in my future. I don’t know what your problem is about, it might be business, not love, but there is internet and it has information about EVERYTHING, thanks god. This training helped me to find answers on question “why???” it happened the way it happened and it gave me some peace. It also gave me answers on question in which direction I should go and how to fix things. I can say that this is part of improving yourself too, but a deeper one. I think it is a very important step to fully learn from your mistakes and not to make them next time.
Good luck everyone! And I hope we all will feel better! If anyone will have questions about anything that I learned, I am always happy to share. Your Nea